Expedited Shipping must be checked in advance through our Support portal. See our SHIPPING POLICY for details.
Orders in by 11 am will ship the next business day.
Returns & Refunds
- Unopened, untinted product can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Earthpaint will pay shipping costs if the return is caused by our error.
- Email us through our Support portal to initiate a return.
- Returns are inspected upon receipt and refunds are given based on condition of product.
- The purchasers Earthpaint account will be credited unless Earthpaint made an error in which case the customer credit card will be reimbursed.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for returns unless there was a mistake on the part of Earthpaint for the order.
- Final Shipping method / carrier must be determined by our shipping department. Pricing determined online will be honored although we may use a different carrier as needed. We must adhere to shipping regulations and internal shipping protocols.
- Gallons and Fives typically ship via Fed Ex. (These ship separately from the colorant for safety, customization and return purposes.)
- Most gallons ship two to a box.
- Pints always ship pre-tinted.
- Colorant Containers and Pints always ship via USPS.
- Gallons and Fives ship with a protective plastic ring. This can be removed with pliers. Check out this link for more details.
- If a duplicate order occurs and needs to be cancelled simply email us through our Contact page and we will provide full reimbursement to the credit card used. Normal cancellations like this do not incur any fees.
- If an order is placed and is then for some reason cancelled after processing has begun a fee must be charged to cover processing fees and labor involved. A 10% fee will be charged for orders of this sort.
- Customer information is guarded securely and never given out for any purpose other than to fulfill orders.
- We do not store credit card numbers.
- Phone numbers are required and used strictly for order fulfillment only.
- Email is required.
- Fed Ex and other shippers request phone numbers to insure packages are delivered.
- Customers can choose if they would like to receive any marketing materials during checkout.